The 4000 series, with its 5 foot wide material process area is one of our most popular models, especially with companies working with 4 * 8 foot sheet goods.
|Selected model||Overall length||Table width||Table height||Process length||Process width||Z axis stroke||Gantry Clearence|
*all the dimensions are shown in milimeters (mm).
- AXYZ Tool Path interface software is compatible with DXF, HPGL, G-Code file formats. If you are processing large 3D files a DNC Drip feed interface is also available.
- Next generation "Toolpath Studio" design and tool path software
- Fully functional AXYZ Controller with over 75 operator programmable functions
- User Friendly sub console provides ease of operation
- Multiple tooling configurations available including drills, saws and automatic tool changers with 8 position carousels
- Extended Z axis height available
- Configurable with multiple gantries for even greater flexibility
- High speed, high torque drive motors
- High tolerance Star brand linear ways & bearings
- Extruded Vacuum Chamber bed with integrated "T" slot clamping system
- Custom fixture and hold down systems available including integrated Pop Up material locating pins
- Rack and Pinion transmissions, Double drive on X axis and Single drive on Y axis
- Processing length configurable in two foot increments
- The most flexibility of any router table on the market