This 3-axis machine utilizes our industry proven AMC Control Technology, that has earned a global reputation for versatile and dependable production tools.
The Millennium's small footprint has been design engineered to fit the needs of plastic, wood and composite material production - in a small area or multiple unit environment
|Selected model||Overall length||Table width||Table height||Process length||Process width||Z axis stroke||Gantry Clearence|
*all the dimensions are shown in milimeters (mm).
- AXYZ Tool Path interface software is compatible with DXF, HPGL, G-Code file formats. If you are processing large 3D files a DNC Drip feed interface is also available.
- Next generation "Toolpath Studio" design and tool path software
- Fully functional AXYZ Controller with over 75 operator programmable functions
- User Friendly sub console provides ease of operation
- Multiple tooling configurations available including drills, saws and automatic tool changers with 8 position carousels
- High speed, high torque drive motors
- High tolerance Star brand linear ways & bearings
- Welded and CNC Machined Steel Table Base
- Extruded Vacuum Chamber bed with integrated "T" slot clamping system
- Custom fixture and hold down systems available including integrated Pop Up material locating pins
- Rack and Pinion transmissions, Double drive on X axis and Single drive on Y axis
- Processing length configurable in two foot increments